Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Taking my brother to work.


Today before we took my brother to work, mommy let me play outside in the yard for a bit. I love to chase my mawmaw's dog, Nala, and have her chase me. Didn't do a lot of running today though, it was soooooo hot!! Momma said it was over 100 degress, ewww. She laughed when I wouldn't run around and said it had to be very hot to keep me from running, cause I am usually always on the run. We went and sat in the van while waiting for my brother to finish getting ready. When we dropped him off at work, we decided to go in and pick up some groceries. I helped momma push the cart and she got me some apple slices and pineapple, yummy!!! I even help her carry groceries in the house. She says I am really getting to be such a big girl!! I like to help once in awhile, but then there are those times when I just want to see what's in the bags, heehee.

No comments: