Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Shelby's new puppy!




I got to go to Sam's with my mommy last Friday after her doctor appointment. They even stuck a needle in my mommy's arm!! I held out my arm so they could do it to me, but it wasn't my turn. I actually got very upset by this, but Mommy said I would get one another time, lol. I love going to Sam's with my mom. They have sooooo much stuff in there. I was riding around in the cart when my mom stopped it by this big bin full of really big stuffed animals. They had a BIG stuffed puppy in there and with my long arms, I was able to grab it right away. I loved this puppy so much and it was almost as big as me. Mom said I could get, by using money I still had saved from my birthday last month. So I got a new puppy. I'm not sure if mommy likes it so much as every time we go to pick up my brother from football practice or work, I have to take him with me (meaning mommy has to carry him for me, lol). Here's 3 pictures of me with my new puppy.

No comments: