Monday, July 28, 2008

Family Vacation





This past June we went to visit my Pawpaw and Granny in Alabama. All of us went, including my step-brother Aaron and my step-sister, Sarah. We had so much fun!! Mommy and MarkyMark took us to Florida for 2 days so I could see the beach. I really like water, but didn't care for the ocean water. The waves kept knocking me over, so I hung on tight to my mom. It was much better sitting in the very shallow water and playing with the sand. I loved finding seashells with my mom. We even brought some back home with us. I also got to swimming in the lake in Alabama with my two aunts, Jamie and Julie, plus my cousins, Jade, Jannah, Tyler, Aubrie, and Tanner. We had so much fun swimming and having a picnic. My granny has 3 dogs and we brought our dog, Sofie, so I had plenty of puppies around me all the time. I can't wait until we can go back again and see them. Mommy says we will next year! Yahhhh!

1 comment:

angelwings said...

YEY!! Alabama rocks,lol. You guys have to come visit us sometime when your here! Love the blog, thanks so much for sharing your family with ours!