Sunday, August 31, 2008

Back to School!!





Well the day finally came! August 25th, 2008. I have been waiting for this day to come, but something tells me Momma was waiting for it even more, lol. I got so excited about starting school again that on Sunday night, I could not get to sleep. Finally around 3 am, Momma let me come out in the living room and we both layed on air mattresses and I finally fell asleep. Mommy thought she would have a hard time waking me up, but I got up right away. I was so excited, that I ran back to the bedroom and was pulling out my own clothes. Mommy helped me some and she also helped me get dressed. I sat real still for her so she could do my hair. I didn't want any breakfast, I think my tummy was just to excited. Mommy took pictures of my brother and me. I didn't want to sit still to long for my picture, I wanted to be outside watching for my school bus, with my puppy of course. I have to take one of my puppies to school with me and since mommy wouldn't let me take the big one, I picked my next favorite. It finally came and my favorite bus driver, Miss Linda, was gonna be my driver again this year. Now her and mommy have me walk by myself to the bus in the morning and off the bus in the afternoon. I am really getting to be a big girl and love being able to do things for myself. I had so much fun on my first day of school. So much fun, that I didn't want to leave school when it was done, lol. I have been having so much fun all week and so glad to be back at school and back with my friends!!

No comments: